twitter




Saturday, November 7, 2009

Is anyone else too embarrassed of their home to invite anyone over?

My cat has peed on my carpet (in 2 places) and I can't seem to get the smell out. The living room carpet is all stained from when my son was little and a holy terror. I can't keep up with dusting and straightening and have a small house and have run out of places to put things. isn't there anyone else like me?
Is anyone else too embarrassed of their home to invite anyone over?
It sounds as if you are being too hard on yourself. You might be overwhelmed. I know I get like that at times. Don't try to do it all at once. Work on one room at a time, get rid of stuff you really don't need. I had a yard sale and made alittle cash. It could be a good idea for you to do as well. And remember people don't always see what we see, when I visit my friend I always see the niceness and not what is wrong and I'm just glad to be spending time with my friends.
Reply:just get the carpet steamed cleaned and clean up throw things away that you dont use
naming

No comments:

Post a Comment