twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

How come on Call of Duty 4, whenever my friend and I try to connect through a party invite, it wont connect?

??? Solutions?
How come on Call of Duty 4, whenever my friend and I try to connect through a party invite, it wont connect?
This has happened to me a couple times


When one connection is bad and the other is better it can get a little screwed up. Just try a few times it will eventually connect. It won't normaly work when your already playing a game either. I find that when you are going to connect through a invite.. it kinda has to be planned so just go on some sort of chat thing (or phone) so you know when your friend, or u, is sending the invite. One other thing. lol make sure your not in a lobby and most importantly be connected to the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment