twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What do you do when you have great stuff to share and nobody will give you a bitme.org invite?

I really don't get how websites like bitme.org so easily refuse members that could greatly contribute to their trackers. If you were able to get a bitme invite/membership, you know how to get ahold of me. Please do so I can contribute.
What do you do when you have great stuff to share and nobody will give you a bitme.org invite?
Find a site that doesn't refuse members that could contribute to their trackers. I'm sorry I don't have an invite.
Reply:This really is NOT an ETIQUETTE question. IF you DELETE this and resubmit it, and choose the BROWSE CATEGORIES and pick a more appropriate one... like: Computers %26amp; Internet. You'll find more and better answers there, too.








Have a polite day.

No comments:

Post a Comment