twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

If I join facebook, will it invite everyone in my email contacts list to be my friend?

I am not so sure I want that, so I would like to know before I sign up. Thanks facebook junkies.
If I join facebook, will it invite everyone in my email contacts list to be my friend?
Nope, it won't. You have to manually enter your email with password under "Find Friends" in order for your email contacts to even show up. (It's a secure page.) If you do an email contact search, just uncheck all the boxes of people you don't want to invite.





When you open up a Facebook, you fill out whatever info you want to share about yourself for your profile. You don't even have to add any friends if you don't want to. Just let your friends add you first if you'd like.
Reply:no





Sincerely,


Facebook Junkie
name latin

No comments:

Post a Comment