twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do I invite content to my video site?

I am creating a video sharing portal like "a you tube"


and would like invite organizations, businesses and colleges to upload some "initial content" on my site. The initial content I need is mainly as "filler" so I can use it as a platform to invite more people. OR if you have ideas on how I can get some filler content. Can anyone tell me how I can get that?? Uploading is absoultely FREE!!
How do I invite content to my video site?
To create a video sharing site like youtube, you have to install a flash video player on the site.





To this point, you can use moyea web player to customize a flash video web player. This flash video web player support play flash video file which supported by Adobe Flash Player, they are flv, mp4, mov, 3gp, 3g2, h.264.





It is available at http://www.flash-video-mx.com.





You can try first!
dog names

No comments:

Post a Comment