twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Does anyone have a Coach invite coupon for week of Feb 6th 2009?

I am looking to make a purchase and I didn't get this invitation. I usually get all the coupons for 25% off. I guess this invitation is for new customers...Please let me know if you are willing to part with one!


Thanks!
Does anyone have a Coach invite coupon for week of Feb 6th 2009?
Just wanted to let you know about a FREE website that pays us cash back every time we buy something on dELiAs.com, eBay, Macys and many other online retailers. You can save anywhere between 4 and 10% on any purchase. I have on my account. And it is really saving me a lot of money


Here is the link:


http://home.bigcrumbs.com/anis1010
Reply:You have to be a preferred customer, usually one who spends quite a bit or often with Coach. I received one a few months ago, and I think it was for December last year.....you can check on ebay, there are usually some on there, but they are hard to come buy!!!! You can also buy on ebay, sometimes brand new with tags, same for Prada, Gucci, Fendi, I have 4 listed right now, you can get good deals if you look in the right places! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment