twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do i only invite certain ppl to view my webcam on yahoo messenger for mac?

i just got my mac and dont really know how things work, i dont want to tell everyone on my friends list to view my webcam, only certain ppl. how do i just invite them, this was easier on windows lol.
How do i only invite certain ppl to view my webcam on yahoo messenger for mac?
If Yahoo Messenger for Mac is similar to Yahoo for PC, you can open a chat window to whomever you want to view your webcam. There should be a button towards the bottom of the chat window that resembles a webcam, click that and you've invited that individual person to view your webcam.
Reply:on ur profile u go to preferences and to webcam u should see invite and should see a not a list but a box u can invite who ever u want . hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment