twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

My best friend didn't invite me to her party. Does she not want to be friends anymore?

Okay, so I came home from dinner today with my family and my neighbor, who is also my best friend, was walking in the street with all of her friends. It is her birthday and apparently she is having her party tonight. She didn't invite me and this is the first time she hasn't invited me to one of her parties! They are running around and screaming outside my house right now. Does she not want to be friends with me anymore. How to deal?
My best friend didn't invite me to her party. Does she not want to be friends anymore?
Hey,





She isn't a true friend then! No offence, but you obviously don't come first. Try ignoring her for a few days. If she confronts you and is mad, just say ok, dont say your mad over the party, she'll eventually feel guilty and make it up to you.





Kinda helped there i think ;D
Reply:Oh my gosh, I am in the exact situation you are right now.





All I can say is that I totally feel you and it's a horrible feeling.





I'd say just to expand your horizons and just talk to more and more people...

No comments:

Post a Comment