twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am a new web cam user. When I invite someone to view my web cam does that also start voice communications?

As I stated earlier I am new to the web cam. When I contact someone to view my web cam does the voice communications start or must I also call the computer to establish voice communications? I have called computer to computer and get good voice quality, but when I start my web cam and he starts his, the voices become broken up. I am on Broadband he is on AT%26amp;T dial up. Could this cause the problem?
I am a new web cam user. When I invite someone to view my web cam does that also start voice communications?
No, Starting webcam does not starts the voice communications...you have to seperately start through voice confrence or call computer option...





voice is breaking as your available internet bandwidth is used by webcam ...as lots of bandwith is used in webcam usage...it leaves very less bandwidth for voice...as a result your voice is breaking up.. you should increase your speed of internet by payin little more to your service provider and eliminate this problem of broken voice...





Hope this help u in some way..





Thanks
fantasy name

No comments:

Post a Comment