twitter




Monday, October 12, 2009

How do i chat with other people online besides my own friends.How do i invite others to chat with me?

When I would like to chat to someone there is no one online.How do I go about inviting people from around the world to chat with me?
How do i chat with other people online besides my own friends.How do i invite others to chat with me?
In messenger,click connection preferences/chat/OK/Again click Messenger/Yahoo Chat/Three options will appear,1.Join a room,2.Create a room,3.Favorite rooms,Click on join a room/In join rooms,chose the exact room you wish to join,let announcements and yahoo rooms appear/double click on the yahoo friends rooms,which just appeared and you wish to enter/let it be connected/click enter chat.Hope this much helps.
Reply:want to ask the same question.

No comments:

Post a Comment